Best Things To Do in Hong Kong
There is no doubt about the fact that hong kong is a country that is full of surprises. While
people have a very different view of Hong Kong, but once you start to plan your vacation there
you will see the different sides it has to offer. From the symphony of star lights show to the view
from Victoria peak you will be in complete awe once you are done. To ensure that you have a
fantastic Hong Kong Vacation, we have listed down some of the best things to do when in Hong
1. Victoria Peak – Also known as The Peak, Victoria Peak is one of the most beautiful
places in Hong Kong. The peak ensures spectacular views and is the perfect way to
start your vacation. Located at the highest point of Hong Kong island, the peak offers
scenic views that will leave you breathless. Showing off the gorgeous buildings, against
the gorgeous blue water.
2. Star Ferry – A must-have experience when on vacation, as the ferry takes you through
the most beautiful scenic routs you have every scene. The ferry transports passengers
from the Kowloon Peninsula to Hong Kong Island and back. So even if it wasn't in your
list, going to Victoria Peak will ensure this charming experience.
3. Happy Valley – From September to July every Wednesday thousands of locals flood the
happy valley racecourse stands. As horse racing is the only legal form of gambling
allowed in Hong Kong, you will see the crowds rawring and enjoying their day.
4. Street Markets – If you are not taking the tour of the city, then you should hit up the free
street markets of Hong Kong. These charming markets offer a diverse setting that caters
to different industries. When walking around you will be able to get locals to view, and
even stumble upon things that you will love.
5. Ocean Park – When looking for fun combined with water sports, Ocean Park is the place
you need to be. It does not matter if you are going with family, friends, or alone. The park
has a great deal to offer from a diverse zoo to water rides that will keep you coming back
6. Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade – The neighborhood is an active spot for visitors, as it
features Hong Kong’s colonial-era clock tower. While offering you an unobstructed view
of the Hong Kong Islands Skyline.
7. Nan Lian Garden – The perfect place to rest your feet after exploring the city, the Garden
offers spectacular views and simply refreshes your body and mind. Making sure your
Hong Kong vacation is not a waste. Covering approximately 9 acres of space the park is
home to gorgeous lotus ponds, gurgling springs, manicured trees, and a stunning
traditional Chinese timber architecture.
8. History Museum – The Hong Kong Museum of History is much more than well-placed
items, covering over 400 million years of history the museum offers you educational
information. Where you can enjoy temporary and permanent exhibitions that will feed
your cultural side.